These days the vast majority of people with Internet access will make the web their first port of call when looking for a holiday, whether that be flights, hotel or both. Package holidays booked with a travel agent were once the cheapest and easiest way of booking a holiday abroad however many people like to […]
The exotic metropolis of Singapore has some of the most luxurious hotels in the world. From five star hotels in the heart of the city to exclusive resorts on the outskirts, here is a pick of the best. All hotels accept travel credit cards. Intercontinental Singapore Ideally located in the city centre adjacent to the […]
Bored with staying in the same old chain hotels, where every room looks like the one before, the only view is the car park and the nearest thing you get to an adventure is finding your way to the breakfast buffet? It doesn’t always have to be like that. Next time, resolve to find somewhere […]
If you were worried that a reserving a room in a cheap hotel in Milan might compromise your romantic getaway to this sunny Italian city, you’ll be delighted to learn that we’ve identified some budget-friendly hotels that favor lovers and offer an ambience that ignite passions. The sweet, clean hotels are tucked away on peaceful […]
Los Angeles is one of the most popular, and most expensive, tourist destinations in California. After booking their flights to LA, one way travelers can save money is by staying in a hostel. Below are ten of the best hostels Los Angeles has to offer. 1. Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Located on Hollywood’s famous Melrose […]
There are plenty of unique and impressive hotels around the world providing tourists with interesting accommodations. Here are the top weirdest ones: 1. Elqui Domos, Chile This astronomy themed hotel is situated in the famous Elqui Valley well-known for its clear sky. If you have always dreamt to have an opportunity to stay in bed […]
It’s amazing that the world’s most coveted destinations are so easily accessible. The world is a smaller place nowadays, and one of those destinations is Mumbai, or Bombay as it was formerly known. Bustling Mumbai is a colourful and fascinating city. On the west coast of India, with the Arabian Sea lapping at its shore, […]
Kefalonia for Families Holidays in Kefalonia are perfect for the entire family; the island saw a spike in tourism after the movie ìCaptain Corelliís Mandolinî became a worldwide success. This Greek Island is one of the larger islands with rocky, pebbled beaches along the north and white sand beaches along the south, where tourism is […]
People know for a fact that Paris, France is the most romantic spot to be in when planning on a romantic vacation. However, there are still quite many other options to choose from if you think that Paris is overrated. Among these other options would be Greece. Sure, Greece is known for its very famous […]
For travelers visiting the beautiful land of Germany, it would be best that you book hotels beforehand because you never know when there are available slots left. After all, Germany is a country worth taking the time to look around. Before you go and book a flight or a hotel room, it would probably be […]
- Dynamic Package Holidays – Which Is Cheapest Hotel & Flights Together or Separate? May 11, 2013
- Great Luxury Hotels in Singapore October 24, 2012
- World’s Most Unusual Hotels July 17, 2012
- 3 Cheap and Cheerful Hotels in Milan June 15, 2012
- Top Hotels in Los Angeles April 27, 2012
- Romantic Hotels in Crete February 6, 2012
- Japan’s Affordable And Accessible Oak Hotel In Higashi Ueno, Taito November 18, 2011
- Kefalonia for Families February 7, 2012
- Family Friendly Hotels in Dublin January 20, 2012
- Cheap Hotels in Berlin January 20, 2012
- World's Most Unusual Hotels » World Hotel Review Guru: [...] their karma in the Post Ranch Inn perched on...
- gujrat travel: Nice blog here! Also your website so much up very ...
- 3 Cheap and Cheerful Hotels in Milan » World Hotel Review Guru: [...] Like to see some pictures and read reviews o...
- » Top Hotels in Los Angeles » World Hotel Review Guru: [...] accommodation is perfect for travelers who w...
- Miruna: Very nice! I didn't know Mumbai was so interestin...