When you take a virtual tour of Washington DC, you are really exploring the heart of the United States, as it is here that many of the greatest treasures are kept, and where so much of the power in the country resides. A visitors to the city will find it hard to cram everything into […]
This is the second largest city in Florida, and is widely acknowledged to be one of the most exciting cities in the United States, set in a beautiful location on the Florida Coast. A virtual tour of Miami will take in many of the most important sights for visitors to the region, as well as […]
The Big Apple is an American icon, a city that is as bustling, diverse and exciting as the country itself, and there are millions of people who visit the city every year. However, you don’t have to be in the city to really get a taste for its attractions, and whatever you are looking for […]
These days the vast majority of people with Internet access will make the web their first port of call when looking for a holiday, whether that be flights, hotel or both. Package holidays booked with a travel agent were once the cheapest and easiest way of booking a holiday abroad however many people like to […]
The exotic metropolis of Singapore has some of the most luxurious hotels in the world. From five star hotels in the heart of the city to exclusive resorts on the outskirts, here is a pick of the best. All hotels accept travel credit cards. Intercontinental Singapore Ideally located in the city centre adjacent to the […]
Bored with staying in the same old chain hotels, where every room looks like the one before, the only view is the car park and the nearest thing you get to an adventure is finding your way to the breakfast buffet? It doesn’t always have to be like that. Next time, resolve to find somewhere […]
If you were worried that a reserving a room in a cheap hotel in Milan might compromise your romantic getaway to this sunny Italian city, you’ll be delighted to learn that we’ve identified some budget-friendly hotels that favor lovers and offer an ambience that ignite passions. The sweet, clean hotels are tucked away on peaceful […]
Los Angeles is one of the most popular, and most expensive, tourist destinations in California. After booking their flights to LA, one way travelers can save money is by staying in a hostel. Below are ten of the best hostels Los Angeles has to offer. 1. Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Located on Hollywood’s famous Melrose […]
There are plenty of unique and impressive hotels around the world providing tourists with interesting accommodations. Here are the top weirdest ones: 1. Elqui Domos, Chile This astronomy themed hotel is situated in the famous Elqui Valley well-known for its clear sky. If you have always dreamt to have an opportunity to stay in bed […]
It’s amazing that the world’s most coveted destinations are so easily accessible. The world is a smaller place nowadays, and one of those destinations is Mumbai, or Bombay as it was formerly known. Bustling Mumbai is a colourful and fascinating city. On the west coast of India, with the Arabian Sea lapping at its shore, […]
- See the sights of Washington DC with a virtual tour December 31, 2014
- Take a virtual reality tour of Miami December 31, 2014
- A virtual reality tour offers the best view of New York without being there December 30, 2014
- Dynamic Package Holidays – Which Is Cheapest Hotel & Flights Together or Separate? May 11, 2013
- Great Luxury Hotels in Singapore October 24, 2012
- Romantic Hotels in Crete February 6, 2012
- Japan’s Affordable And Accessible Oak Hotel In Higashi Ueno, Taito November 18, 2011
- Top Hotels in Los Angeles April 27, 2012
- Reasons to Go to Mumbai, India April 11, 2012
- Kefalonia for Families February 7, 2012
- World's Most Unusual Hotels » World Hotel Review Guru: [...] their karma in the Post Ranch Inn perched on...
- gujrat travel: Nice blog here! Also your website so much up very ...
- 3 Cheap and Cheerful Hotels in Milan » World Hotel Review Guru: [...] Like to see some pictures and read reviews o...
- » Top Hotels in Los Angeles » World Hotel Review Guru: [...] accommodation is perfect for travelers who w...
- Miruna: Very nice! I didn't know Mumbai was so interestin...